Off-Road insurance is crucial to ensure that you and your toys are protected. At Remland Insurance, we offer various types of off-road vehicle insurance depending on your specific needs including:
- Comprehensive Coverage – Covers any damage to your ATV that is not caused by a collision such as fire, theft, vandalism, flooding, or by an animal.
- Collision Coverage – Covers any physical damage caused by hitting another ATV, a tree, a parked vehicle, a big rock, a stump, a fence post, or any other obstacle.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability Coverage – Covers any injuries to people or a property caused by your ATV. Your liability coverage will protect your assets up to the limits of your choosing.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Covers injuries and damages caused by a person who either doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance.
Dirt Bike Insurance:
- Theft and Comprehensive Coverage – Protects you from vandalism, fire, theft, weather damage, and flooding.
- Collision Coverage – Covers any physical damage to another rider, property, or other object.
- Medical Payment Coverage – Covers all medical payments when you are injured in a dirt biking accident, even if you are at fault.
- Property Damage & Bodily Injury Insurance – Protects you against the cost of medical expenses when another person’s injuries are caused by your dirt bike. Also protects you when your dirt bike has caused physical damage to someone’s property.
Side-By-Side & Full Size 4WD Insurance (UTV):
- Liability Coverage – Protects you when you are at fault for an accident. If anyone is injured, your liability coverage will kick in. In the event of a lawsuit, this coverage will protect you from legal fees and court costs.
- Medical Cost Coverage – Covers medical costs for any injured insured persons under your policy.
- Collision Coverage – Covers damages caused by an accident with another vehicle, an object, or if your UTV is damaged in a rollover accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Protects you from all other damages non-collision related such as fire, theft, vandalism, falling objects, or “acts of God.”
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Covers damages caused by an accident whom does not have insurance or not enough insurance.
Contact us today and allow one of our skilled agents to find the right coverage for your off-road vehicles.