Who Really Needs Life Insurance?
2015 is a perfect time to re-evaluate your personal life and determine whether or not you have the proper amount of insurance coverage. We have clients and prospects call our office all the time to ask the following questions…”What is Life Insurance?” “Who Needs Life Insurance?” and “How much is it going to cost me?”
These are three very important questions, but depending on each individual person and their life situation, a different answer and amount of coverage is necessary. Our staff came to these conclusions to answer the question “Who Needs Life insurance?”
- Small Business Owners – If you own a small business, your family depends on your income to thrive and survive. Be sure to work closely with an insurance professional to choose the proper coverage that names key members who would handle any insurance related issue if you were to become incapable of making decisions
- Empty Nesters – If you have grown children, you are a perfect candidate for Life Insurance. Coverage offered can help with funeral expenses, living spouse’s expenses and enable your family to properly be taken care of if you were to pass away before you spouse.
- Single Adults – Single adults often don’t consider getting a life insurance policy because no one depends on them financially. But what most don’t take time to consider is that family members left behind would be responsible for any debt, expenses and financial commitments that may exist.This is a huge responsibility for siblings, parents that the proper policy could relieve.
- Married Couples – Married people share almost everything when it comes to financial obligations. Many do not consider getting life insurance until they have children, but what if one spouse passed away suddenly and left the other in change of the entire financial well-being of their household.
- Married with Kids at Home – A Life insurance policy is especially important if your family depends on one major income to help the family survive financially. Could your family survive if one spouse suddenly passed away? How would the surviving spouse provide for the family and pay for child care?
If you have any further questions regarding the importance of Life Insurance to protect your family in 2015 and beyond, give our office staff a call today at 714) 532-3341 to speak with an experienced agent!