Remland Insurance’s “Pinteresting” Facts
Did you know Remland Insurance is involved in some of the most popular Social Media sites online today? Be sure and find us on Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest where we post important Insurance tips, local happenings and new photos of our staff. Our latest venture, the Remland Insurance Pinterest Page has been so much fun to create and we cannot wait to share even more article, recipes, local events, important travel tips and of course insurance information with each of you , so join us today!
Pinterest is a relatively new Social Media site compared to the “older” ones that have been around 10 years or so. Pinterest is a giant virtual idea board that allows you to make files of all of your favorite things! Some of the most popular folders include: Food, Baby, Home Décor,Fashion, Animals and D.I.Y.
Some fun “Pinteresting”facts:
- Pinterest influences what people purchase, andmany small businesses get a big boost after posting photos of their products on the site
- 50% of Pinterest users are here in the United States
- The average pinner has 34 boards and around 3,000 pins! We are on our way here at Remland Insurance so stay tuned!
- Pinterest creates links back to your website, if you are looking to boost sales or raise awareness it’s time to ramp up the pinning!
- Only 25% of the Fortune Global 100 companies have Pinterest accounts…why?
- 79% of Pinterest users are Women
- And 47% of US shoppers have made a purchase online due to an image they saw or pinned on Pinterest!
If you are not pinning yet, it’s time to get on board! This site helps families meal plan,organize amazing Summer activities, book exciting travel destinations and learn tips and tricks about specific industries. We love following other local insurance agents and learn so much from checking out each of your pin boards too! See you soon on the Remland Insurance Pinterest Page!