Our Trusted Tax Man at Remland Insurance Services
Tax season is upon us! Yes it’s that time of year again, and why not prepare earlier this year? If you’re looking for a trustworthy and reasonably priced accountant, call Rohm & Rohm CPA’s in Old Towne Orange!
Meet Richard Rohm, of Rohm & Rohm CPA’s. Remland Insurance along with most of our office staff has personally trusted Rohm & Rohm with our taxes since 1964. Richard and the team over at Rohm & Rohm run a small and incredibly efficient CPA office! We have been thrilled with all they do for our business as well as our personal tax returns.
They e-file all tax returns, and have many convenient options for their customers to file this 2012 tax season. You can choose to make an appointment, drop-off your tax paperwork, email your documents to their office or mail it all in for them to work on. We trust Rohm & Rohm with our taxes each year. If youare looking for a good, honest CPA, give Rich a call today! Their office is open extra hours this time of year, and make it very convenient for each client to get their tax documents in.
7 Tax Tips from Richard Rohm:
- Stay organized throughout the year with all your financial documents
- Visit the IRS website for helpful tax information
- Both Spouses should have knowledge of your taxes and financial information
- Have a living trust or will drawn up
- When you meet with your accountant, bring: W2,1099,Charitable Donation Forms, Prior Year Tax Return, School Financial Documents or any other questionable form you may have
Rohm & Rohm CPA’s is located at 633 E. Chapman Ave. Orange, CA
Email: [email protected]