What to Know About Your First Auto Insurance Policy
Your first car is a rather important chapter in your life, but what do you have to know regarding auto insurance in Orange?
Congratulations on your first car! Whether or not you decided to give it a name, you still need auto insurance in Orange to protect you from the perils of the road. An auto insurance policy is the law, but before you go out and purchase the least expensive insurance out there, you should know a few things about your coverage needs.
Coverage That Pays for Damages You Cause
- Bodily injury liability – This coverage can pay for the bodily injuries the person or persons from the other vehicle receive.
- Property damage liability – If you hit a garage door or fence with your vehicle, this policy can help pay for the damage done to that property which is not yours.
Coverage That Protects Your Vehicle
- Comprehensive – This can cover the damages done to your vehicle that was not caused by a traffic accident. So you are covered if something like a branch, rock, meteor, or bird falls and cause damage.
- Collision – This is the coverage that helps pay for the repairs your car may need after an accident.
Coverage That Helps You if You Get Hurt
- Personal injury protection (PIP) – If you are left injured after the accident you caused, this protection can help pay for the medical bills.
- Medical payments – This is like PIP, only it extends to your passengers that were traveling with you during the time of the accident.
Our staff at Remland Insurance can help you out with your very first auto insurance in Orange County and surrounding areas. Please contact us for any further questions regarding your car insurance! We at Remland Insurance will treat you like a person and give you the care and coverage that you deserve.