Insurance Coverage For Your Summer Activities
With summer in full swing, it is time to think about ways in which you can amp up your protection. Each year, crimes and accidents peak during the summer months, emphasizing the importance of taking preventative action by obtaining the necessary insurance protection. There are various summer insurance updates that you will want to make, including:
- Boat Insurance – If you will be taking your vessel out of storage for the summer months, make sure to update your boat insurance coverage as necessary. You will want to have insurance that reflects the unique coverage needs of the waters you will be navigating in, so this may mean increasing your liability limits.
- Golf Cart Insurance – Will you be navigating in your golf cart this summer? If so, it is important to update your insurance coverage as needed. If you will be operating your golf cart on public roads, you may need some extra protection.
- Insurance for Pools – If you have recently installed a pool to enjoy during the summer months, it is imperative that you discuss your new coverage needs with your homeowners insurance agent. That beautiful new pool comes with new liability risks, so you cannot afford to neglect necessary coverages.
- Antique Car Insurance – Purchasing an antique to enjoy your summer travels? Despite common belief, you cannot use a standard auto insurance policy to insure your classic car. Therefore, you will need to purchase an exclusive policy that accounts for your unique use of your antique car.
- Coverage for Vacation Rentals – While you may assume that the vacation property you are renting is fully covered by the landlord, it is always best to double check and obtain your own renters insurance if necessary.
Contact Remland Insurance in the City of Orange for all of your California insurance needs. We can help you insure your boat, golf cart, pool, vacation spot, or classic car to the fullest!