Healthy Hearts in 2015
As many of you may already know, February is American Heart Month! The American Heart Association has been hard at work promoting heart-health and awareness. Your California medical insurance rate depends on your health and existing conditions. Why not take some time to improve how you feel and how your body functions. Maintaining your health is a very important job…and here are some helpful tips on how to make sure that you get healthy and stay healthy in 2015.
- Nutrition– Maintain a balanced diet and make sure you are taking in the right proper amount of nutrients throughout the day. This can truly help lower your blood pressure & weight. Be sure to eat heart-healthy foods like whole grains and dark-green leafy vegetables.
- Stress Management– Take time to relax and rejuvenate your body. Stress is very bad to the heart and can affect you physically in a very big way. Do not let your stress level become out of control.
- Quit Smoking– Smoking increases the risk of heart attack and cancer. Make 2012 the year you stop smoking! Do this for yourself and your loved ones.
- Exercise– Make sure to add some physical activity into your weekly routine. It is proven that physical activity strengthens the heart and surrounding organs. A person who is physically in-shape is less likely to have heart related issues.
- Weight Management– Losing weight is one of the hardest things a person could do, but by far the most beneficial to the health of your body and heart. Take time to re-evaluate your dietary habits and get healthy.
Remember, without your health, you cannot live the life you are currently living. Maintaining your health will allow you to live a longer, fuller life. Take time in 2012 to get heart-healthy and make sure you have the proper California medical insurance. For any further medical insurance questions, please contact our office at 714) 532-3341