FREE Road Trip Activities
Its summertime and that means time for vacation! Is your family taking a Road Trip this summer? Here are some Road Trip tips to make your trip more enjoyable:
- Do the research and plan the trip route ahead of time
- There are always lots of travel deals for the summer, so look for them
- Bring along lots of fun activities for the kids
- Make sure your kids have familiar items with them, [ie. Blankets, stuffed animals]
- Wear comfortable clothes in the car
- Put apps on your phone to help you locate restaurants, gas stations and hotels
- Make sure you have your car serviced before you leave so nothing mechanically unexpected happens
- Take along an emergency kit incase of as unexpected incident
- Have a plan to keep the peace between family members while driving
- Have lots of water and snacks on hand
- Stop often to enjoy all the new sites you see, the more relaxed your schedule, the more fun you will have
- Make sure and take a lot of pictures to document your journey
****Print out this great FREE Road Trip Booklet of Activities to keep your children entertained all drive long!
Before you leave, please call your California auto insurance agent and make sure your auto policy is up to date. After an unfortunate incident, is not the time to find out you didn’t have the proper coverage. Get the peace of mind that a complete auto insurance policy provides. Last, but not least…HAVE FUN!!!