Crazy Celebrity Insurance Trends
When considering purchasing insurance, I’m sure you think of the most common options to protect your assets. California home insurance, medical insurance, California auto insurance and possibly business insurance…but if you were a celebrity, you may have MUCH different priorities on what you would choose to insure.
Hundreds of celebrities and professional athletes insure body parts! Yes, body parts! They have separate policies that insure one specific body part for sometimes millions of dollars!
For instance, in 2006 soccer star David Beckham had his legs insured for $195 million! Can you imagine what the monthly premium is for that type of policy?
- Jamie Lee Curtis – Insured her legs for $2 million
- Mariah Carey – Insured her legs for $1 billion
- Troy Polamalu – (football stud) Has his hair insured for $1 million
- America Ferrera – Has her smile insured by Aquafresh for $1 million
- Michael Flatley (Lord of The Dance) – Insured feet for $39 million
- Bruce Springsteen – Insured his voice for $6 million
- Gene Simmons (of KISS) – insured his tongue for $1 million
Even though you may not have a weird body part to insure, we think it’s extremely important for you to have the proper insurance coverage for 2012! We would love to help you find the perfect coverage for your California home insurance!
Remland Insurance offers a variety of over 20 insurance carriers and is willing to find you the very best coverage! And hey, if you do have some unique item (or body part) you need covered, we will make it happen!
We hope your 2012 is wonderful and that you and your family feel safe knowing you have the proper coverage with us!
Written by: Christi Gartner