BUSINESS OWNER’S POLICY
A typical business owner’s policy will include the following coverage’s:
1. Property insurance including buildings, equipment, and inventory.
2. Business interruption insurance. If your business is unable to produce revenue due to halted operations, this type of coverage will offset lost profits or continue paying your owed expenses.
3. Casualty or liability protection. This product will secure your business from harm caused by the employees or products to other people.
4. Crime insurance. If your business is robbed, burglarized, or vandalized in any way, crime insurance will kick in. It will also cover losses due to employee theft and/or embezzlement.
5. Liability insurance. Lawsuits are common and judgments are high, protecting your business with liability coverage will give you peace of mind knowing that your company and its assets are safe.
6. Vehicle coverage. Your business may have one car or a fleet of vehicles. Commercial auto coverage will cover your company’s vehicles from any accidents that may arise.
If you would like an analysis of your California business insurance coverage or need to secure a BOP policy right away, Remland Insurance can help. We will find you the best coverage’s available so you can feel secure knowing your business is covered.