A Little Boost In Your Curb Appeal Could Help Your California Home Insurance
Looking to boost your curb appeal this summer? There are dozens of simple and affordable tricks that will whip your California home into shape in a matter of days. Be sure to have your California home insurance up to date and make your agent aware of any new construction or home additions not currently listed on your home owner’s policy.
The following are a few great tips brought to you by Better Home and Gardens. Each season their magazine and website are packed full of great ideas on home maintenance and outdoor living.
Boost your Curb Appeal by:
- Filling the planters with Flowers – Color and texture really add ‘pop’ to a blank canvas
- Create an Entertainment area – Add a nice patio furniture set outdoors for warm Summer nights
- Dress up your Walkway – Add some great shrubs or edging along your walkway to create a beautiful entrance
- Got a Slope? – Fill it with flowers and ground covering! The bright colors will change your whole outlook on the backyard
- Go Green – Add some extra-large greenery to your existing planters to give more shade and a true feeling of ‘nature’ in an urban area
- Use Containers – Nursery’s carry lots of colorful pot’s and garden boxes these days. Add a splash of color in the cement filled areas of your landscape
- A Tree with Meaning – Get your children involved in planting a baby-tree. As the years go by they will get to see it grow and mature into a full grown tree!
- Go Bold – Add a bright color to hanging baskets or planters while Summer blooms are in season!
Your home is a place of comfort and tranquility. This Summer, make your front and back yard beautiful living and entertaining places for your family and friends. Just by adding a nice and comfortable patio furniture set, you will find yourself wanting to spend more time outdoors in the beautiful California weather!