6 Reasons You Should Be Working With An Independent Insurance Agent!
- You will have more coverage options because independent insurance agents do not work for just one insurance carrier. Instead, they collaborate with numerous carriers who all offer different insurance options. This will increase your chances of finding the insurance policy that best suits your lifestyle.
- By having more insurance choices, you will find a broader range of policy prices. You are more likely to find a cheaper option when you have many options to choose from! An independent insurance agent will keep your budget in mind while shopping around at different carriers to find the coverage you need at a price you can afford!
- An independent insurance agent can provide you with unbiased guidance. This is rare to find from other insurance agents because they are tied to their carrier, and the policies that carrier offers. Independent agents have extensive industry knowledge, and the advice you receive will be genuine.
- Independent agents will help you file an insurance claim. They are not tied down to strict procedures that must be followed. Your agent is there to work for you, not a larger company. Therefore, you will get a settlement that is fair.
- If your insurance needs change for any reason, the transition between policies will be much smoother with an independent agent than a large insurance company.
- You will get more individualized service due to the smaller business feel of an independent insurance agency. Say goodbye to hotlines, and hours of waiting on hold!
To get in contact with an excellent independent insurance agent, please contact Remland Insurance Services, Inc., located in Orange! You can count on us to find an insurance product that covers every last one of your needs!