2014 Tax Season Tips
Tax season is upon us! Yes it’s that time of year again, and why not prepare earlier this year? If you’re looking for a trustworthy and reasonably priced accountant, call Rohm & Rohm CPA’s in Old Towne Orange! Father-Son team John and Richard Rohm have been in business locally for many years in this great city, and our staff trust their services for both our business and personal needs since 1964.
Richard Rohm, of Rohm & Rohm CPA’s has been kind enough to share his tax season tips with our blog followers here at Remland Insurance. Richard and the team over at Rohm & Rohm run a small and incredibly efficient CPA office! We have been thrilled with all they do for our business as well as our personal tax returns.
They e-file all tax returns, and have many convenient options for their customers to file this 2014 tax season. You can choose to make an appointment, drop-off your tax paperwork, email your documents to their office or mail it all in for them to work on.
6 Tax Tips from Richard Rohm:
- Stay organized throughout the year with all your financial documents
- Visit the IRS website for helpful tax information
- Both Spouses should have knowledge of your taxes and financial information
- Have a living trust or will drawn up
- When you meet with your accountant, bring: W2,1099,Charitable Donation Forms, Prior Year Tax Return
- Be sure to file BEFORE April 15th (extensions as well)
Rohm & Rohm CPA’s – 633 E. Chapman Ave. Orange, CA
Phone: 714) 538-0445
Email: [email protected]