At Remland Insurance, we understand that you may not want to spend a great deal of time deciding on an auto insurance policy in Orange, CA. One of our knowledgeable agents can help guide you through the process to make it fast and simple. Our auto insurance options include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Other coverage can be added for specific vehicle needs like: antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
Remland Insurance wants to help you find a cost-effective, comprehensive auto insurance policy.
As an independent insurance broker, we can consult with our network of insurance partners to determine a plan that best fits your lifestyle – this is a perk the chain insurance companies cannot offer you. When you work with Remland Insurance, you are a click away from low cost auto insurance in Orange, California.